Sunday 23 January 2011

Our first camper

Marine was sitting in the Poseidon cabin,bored.She wasn't sure what she was doing sitting there the whole day, probably waiting for someone or something?A twig snapped.''Who's there?'' she asked.Marine quietly slipped out of the cabin with a sword.She walked quietly until she reached the woods outside of camp.She walked backwards slowly and turned around finding herself face to face to a girl with blond hair and blue eyes.''I'm Rose Thorn and I want to join your camp''she said to Marine.''Okaaay''said Marine.She studied her closely.She was definitely a daughter of Poseidon,but was she from Camp Demigod sent by Bryn to spy on her?No, she thought.I've never seen her before in Camp Demigod.''Come on''she told Rose.''We have lot to talk about...''

4 comments:

  1. Like my new post?Sorry if I played Marine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm Marine. I used to be part of Camp Demigod, but they almost killed me!" she exaggerated. "This gril named Bryn, is a psyco! She was a kill crazy girl! Now, you will be my best camper right?" Marine said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Of course.I'll do anyhting it takes to bring that Bryn girl down"she said confidently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Good. Now train hard!" Marine snapped and walked to her cabin.

    ReplyDelete